First check your internet connection, and try to reconnect. If that doesn't solve the problem, it's best to check if your iPad and joyn app are up to date. If necessary, you can try re-installing the joyn app.
Articles in this section
- How can my customers get rewards?
- The Joyn Retail app requires my security code for each transaction. Can I disable this?
- I'm having trouble scanning the QR code. What can I do?
- I've lost my login credentials for the Joyn Retail app. What should I do?
- Help! I've accidentally removed the joyn app from the iPad. How can I reinstall it?
- The joyn app won't start. What should I do?
- Does the joyn app function on an Android tablet as well?
- How do I re-install the joyn app?
- I've received an email telling me my iPad is no longer connected to the internet. What should I do?
- My customers are no longer able to scan. What should I do?