No, thankfully. After all, your points are linked to your email address. Therefore, just pick up a new card at one of the participating merchants, link it to the same email address and you're good to start saving again. Or maybe you're looking for a bit more convenience? Then download the joyn app and log in with your existing account? You can then continue saving with the app.
Articles in this section
- Can customers enjoy a joyn loyalty card without using an email address?
- Can I link a new card to an existing account? Will the original card remain active if I do?
- I've lost my Qustomer card, but I already have a new joyn card. What should I do to keep my Qustomer points?
- I can't see my Qustomer points in my new joyn account?
- Is it possible to link several cards to one single email address?
- How do I get a reward?
- I've lost my joyn card. Does this mean my points are lost as well?
- Where can I find an overview of all participating joyn merchants?
- Will there be a Windows Phone version of the joyn app?
- Can I trade in points I saved at merchant A for a reward at merchant B?