It's important you register that new card on your existing account too. After all, your points are linked to your email address. After this, you can continue saving with your new card.
Articles in this section
- As a user, can I save points at a participating merchant when paying with Payconiq?
- Can customers enjoy a joyn loyalty card without using an email address?
- Can I link a new card to an existing account? Will the original card remain active if I do?
- I've lost my Qustomer card, but I already have a new joyn card. What should I do to keep my Qustomer points?
- I can't see my Qustomer points in my new joyn account?
- Is it possible to link several cards to one single email address?
- How do I get a reward?
- I've lost my joyn card. Does this mean my points are lost as well?
- Where can I find an overview of all participating joyn merchants?
- Will there be a Windows Phone version of the joyn app?