There are currently no plans to develop a Windows Phone app. You can of course scan using a paper loyalty card.
Articles in this section
- As a user, can I save points at a participating merchant when paying with Payconiq?
- Can customers enjoy a joyn loyalty card without using an email address?
- Can I link a new card to an existing account? Will the original card remain active if I do?
- I've lost my Qustomer card, but I already have a new joyn card. What should I do to keep my Qustomer points?
- I can't see my Qustomer points in my new joyn account?
- Is it possible to link several cards to one single email address?
- How do I get a reward?
- I've lost my joyn card. Does this mean my points are lost as well?
- Where can I find an overview of all participating joyn merchants?
- Will there be a Windows Phone version of the joyn app?