Obviously! When you log in to the merchant portal and check the tab ‘History’, on the right side you can select ‘Rewards’ in ‘Overview per type’. Here, you'll see a crystal clear overview of who redeemed an advantage and when. Moreover, you can click ‘Export’ to download the csv file. This file can simply be opened with Excel.
Articles in this section
- In the merchant platform, why do I find a "Joyn Test Account" in my database?
- Can I print my list with benefits?
- How do I export exchanged coupons?
- As a merchant, how do I launch an email campaign to my customers?
- Can I add and/or update rewards myself?
- How can I update the opening hours of my business on the website or in the apps?
- Is it possible to have an overview of the rewards I've already given to my customers?
- I haven't received an email with my login credentials for the merchant portal. What should I do?