If you return to your iPad's home screen, you'll see a green icon called 'App Catalog'. If you click it, you'll find joyn in the tab ‘Categories'. First click the 'Joyn Retail' icon and then the blue 'Install' button and the app will reinstall automatically. Return to the start screen, where you'll find the joyn app once more.
Articles in this section
- How can my customers get rewards?
- The Joyn Retail app requires my security code for each transaction. Can I disable this?
- I'm having trouble scanning the QR code. What can I do?
- I've lost my login credentials for the Joyn Retail app. What should I do?
- Help! I've accidentally removed the joyn app from the iPad. How can I reinstall it?
- The joyn app won't start. What should I do?
- Does the joyn app function on an Android tablet as well?
- How do I re-install the joyn app?
- I've received an email telling me my iPad is no longer connected to the internet. What should I do?
- My customers are no longer able to scan. What should I do?