No, that’s not possible. But you can link a card to an account you created in the Joyn app. Afterwards, you can use that account to log in to KBC Mobile.
Articles in this section
- How do I save points with KBC Mobile?
- How do I create a new user account with KBC Mobile?
- How do I save points?
- How do I redeem a reward with KBC Mobile?
- Where can I see my Joyn point totals in KBC Mobile?
- Where can I find a list of all the Joyn merchants?
- Can I redeem a coupon through KBC Mobile?
- Can I activate a coupon with KBC Mobile?
- I created an account through KBC Mobile ánd I also have a Joyn account. Can I merge these, or can I have them merged?
- Will I receive emails from Joyn and the merchants I visited?