A coupon is like a digital discount voucher you can add to an email. By choosing to work with coupons, you can precisely measure your promotions' impact.
The automatic birthday and reminder campaigns add a coupon by default.
For standard email campaigns, adding a coupon is optional.
To send an email campaign containing a coupon:
- Open your merchant portal (business.joyn.be) and log in.
- Go to 'Email campaigns'.
- Stay in the tab 'One-time' and choose 'Create a new campaign'.
- Choose in which language you want to send your email and select your target audience (optional).
- Name your campaign and continue by clicking 'Activate'.
- Once you've entered the subject line and text for your one-time email, scroll down until you see 'Add coupon'. Click that button.
- Enter a description for your coupon (is it a discount, a free product or service...).
- Choose an appropriate icon for your coupon.
- Enter the coupon's expiry date. A coupon is valid as soon as the email is sent.
- Your coupon has now been added to the email.