Things can get hectic sometimes and you might forget to enter a comma or you might add too many or too little figures when awarding points. Don't stress, this is easily fixed.
If the customer is still there:
- Open your iPad's settings by tapping the gears icon or the three lines in the top corner.
- Choose 'Transactions' to view an overview of your most recent transactions.
Scan the customer's card again, if requested.
- Tap the bin icon next to the transaction you want to delete.
- Confirm by tapping the 'Delete' button.
- Tap 'Start' or 'Scan card'.
- Enter the correct amount and let your customer scan again to add the points.
If the customer has already left:
- Open your merchant portal (business.joyn.be) and log in.
- Find the customer.
- Scroll down until you hit the personal history.
- Click the bin icon next to the transaction you want to delete.
- Confirm by clicking the 'Delete transaction' button.
- Click the 'Add points' button.
- Enter the correct number of points.
- Confirm using the blue 'Add points' button.
Note! Deleted transactions will remain visible (in red) for both yourself and your customer.